2023 Tournament Recap
CONGRATULATIONS TO 2023 TOURNAMENT WINNERS!
A FLIGHT 1st Place: Anderson Healthcare
A FLIGHT 2nd Place: Carrollton Bank
B FLIGHT 1st Place: Gerard Fischer & Associates
B FLIGHT 2nd Place: FCB Banks
1st MidAmerica Credit Union Putting Contest: Rick Coca
Longest Putt: Tiger Services LLC
Skins: Anderson Healthcare
2024: Save the Date!
This signature Ed/Glen Chamber event is a great opportunity to join 128 golfers for some friendly competition and showcase your business with a sponsorship. Golfers will enjoy the convenience of pre-assigned tee times and a grab-and-go lunch. A post-tournament highlight video provides additional showcasing of sponsors and tournament winners.
2023 Golf Tournament Sponsors
ON-COURSE FOOD & BEVERAGE
POST-TOURNAMENT LUNCH HOST
Details & Reminders For Golfers
- CLICK HERE to view the golf program book.
- Registration & driving range open at 7AM.
- Pre-assigned tee times begin at 7:30AM.
- Please remind teammates to wear appropriate golf attire, including a collared shirt.
- The game on hole #1 allows each team a yardage advantage of 50, 150 or 250 yards on this 400-yard Par 4 with $20 game buy-in. Everyone wins!
- Each golfer will receive a $25 gift card for use in the Oak Brook Gold Club pro shop. Please arrive early to make your selection! Certificates are only valid Friday, June 23, 2023.
- If lightning or other threatening weather occurs, play could end early. If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, a rain date will be scheduled at the discretion of Oak Brook Golf Club.
- A post-play awards celebration will provide extra recognition of winners and sponsors.
- A video recapping the day, along with an announcement of winners, will be released Monday, June 26.