Congratulations to 2022 Golf Tournament Winners!
1st PLACE A Flight: Robert 'Chick' Fritz Distributing
2nd PLACE A Flight: Home Instead Senior Care
1st PLACE B Flight: Holmes Insurance Agency
2nd PLACE B Flight: Brightly Senior Living of Glen Carbon
Closest to Pin: Paul Lowery (Busey Bank)
Longest Putt: Home Instead Senior Care
Longest Drive (W): Jan Carpenter (Cork Tree Creative)
Longest Drive (M): Chad Lignoul (Express Emp. Pros)
Putting Green Contest: Jeremy Renth (Tiger Plumbing)
Skins: Busey Bank & McAlister's Deli
2022 Golf Tournament Sponsors
ON-COURSE FOOD & BEVERAGE
POST-TOURNAMENT LUNCH HOST
EXCLUSIVE HOLE & TEE SPONSORS
Details & Reminders For Golfers
- CLICK HERE to view the golf program book.
- Registration & driving range open at 7AM.
- Split, pre-assigned tee times begin at 7:30AM.
- Please remind teammates to wear appropriate golf attire, including a collared shirt.
- The game on hole #1 allows each team a yardage advantage of 50, 150 or 250 yards on this 400-yard Par 4 with $20 game buy-in. Everyone wins!
- Each golfer will receive a $25 gift card for use in the Oak Brook Gold Club pro shop. Please arrive early to make your selection! Certificates are only valid Friday, June 24, 2022.
- If lightning or other threatening weather occurs, play could end early. If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, a rain date will be scheduled at the discretion of Oak Brook Golf Club.
- A video recapping the day, along with an announcement of winners, will be released Monday, June 27.
JUNE 24: 2022 Golf Tournament
This signature Ed/Glen Chamber event is a great opportunity to join more than 100 golfers for some friendly competition and showcase your business with a sponsorship.
Golfers will enjoy the convenience of split tee times and a carry-out lunch. A post-tournament awards ceremony video will provide extra recognition of winners and sponsors.
Brand new in 2022, the Golf Genius mobile app will enhance the tournament experience for both players and sponsors.
CLICK HERE to download the registration form.
CLICK HERE to download sponsorship information.
CLICK HERE to download a credit card authorization form.
2021 Tournament Recap
2020 Tournament Recap