We offer our sincere gratitude to all who helped make this year's annual Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce Halloween Parade a success. Without numerous volunteers and a true community effort, this annual event would not come to fruition year after year.
This year, we would like to thank, in no particular order:
- Chef's Shoppe for providing popcorn to our volunteers
- Walmart of Glen Carbon for stocking our cars with candy
- Mojo's Music for helping us rock out with a great PA system
- Stunkel Towing for bringing in an extra large flatbed
- The Goddard School of Edwardsville for providing tents
- Royal Solutions for lending us a headquarters van
- SJ & Emily Morrison for acting as emcees for the evening
- Dan Anderson, Carrie Babington, Jan Carpenter & Pat Shannon for serving as float judges
- Edwardsville Mayor Hal Patton & Glen Carbon Mayor Rob Jackstadt for their support and participation
- Edwardsville Community Unit School District 7 for the generous use of parking lot line-up space for parade participants
- Albert Cassens Award for Outstanding Community Achievement recipient Gordon Broom, Lifetime Achievement Award honoree Gary Niebur, and Tallerico Leadership Award winner Ann Tosovsky
- SIUE Chancellor Julie Furst-Bowe
- Volunteer parade marshalls for assisting police officers with crowd control
- Rotary Club of Edwardsville for managing parade line-up
- City of Edwardsville Police Department & Public Works Department for ensuring a safe environment from which spectators may enjoy the parade
The Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce is your most trusted resource for local information. A membership based non-profit organization, the Ed/Glen Chamber strives to establish strong releationships between the businesses and citizens of our communities. Use our website to connect with local businesses, find community event information, search job postings from our members, and request relocation information.
Chambers of Commerce honor and respect capitalism and well-informed private sector job creators as a central and foundational element of regional and national prosperity. Chambers of Commerce actively facilitate collaboration and open discussion between business and public officials through education, business advocacy and leadership.
The Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization, dedicated to a strong, private sector regional economy.
The Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce will be the preferred provider of watch-dog, education and advocacy services that form a mission-critical catalyst for business success.
for news submitted by our members.